Saturday, May 2, 2009

What they found under the wiper blade....

Hey guys-
My name is "P" and I saw you guys in the canyon. I am a semi-pro photographer and frequently take pictures of people at the [Tanque Verde] falls, often slightly risque photography. If you guys would be interested in being photographed either nude or partially nude, let me know.
Have a good one,
"P" :)
Found: 4/28/09

It looks like Team Tuesday has finally hit the big time, folks. Look for Gneissly Chiseled Team Tuesday's calendar of tastefully done rock climbing nudes. It will be on sale in September anywhere fine art is sold. Buy a copy-- this is how I plan on paying for graduate school.

-C-

1 comment:

  1. I guess now is a good time to tell you that I left the note on the windshield. I thought you were on to me, but I guess not.

    HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete